Come and Join us on Sundays!
We have live music and live preaching in two services at 9am and 11am and still continue to offer online services. It is great to be together again in the building!
We are grateful for your patience with the process as we try and follow the health guidelines given to us by Alberta health. We are initially limiting our services to 75 people to accommodate everyone with physical distancing measures in place. In light if this, we are asking you to PRE-REGISTER for the service time you desire to attend including the names of every family member who will be attending (if you need assistance please call the office). Pre-registration will be required weekly.
Here are a few of things to note as you prepare to join us: We are doing due diligence to help with physical distancing – please help us by following the guidelines that are suggested for all of us to abide by.
* Most importantly, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL! We will still be hosting a recorded service on our website, so please stay home and watch online. If you have any questions, please go online and use the Alberta Health screening tool provided.
* Physical distancing must be maintained between households. This means absolutely no handshakes, hugs, etc. We know that will feel weird, but please respect the guidelines.
* Wearing masks is encouraged but not required, please bring your own.
* Singing has been discouraged by Alberta public health. If you want to sing, please wear a mask. Humming is permitted.
* Please practice good hand and respiratory hygiene.
* There will be no nursery or kid’s church. Your children must remain with you at all times. They cannot wander unattended around the building.
*When you arrive, you will find all the helpers wearing masks – this is for your protection.
* You will enter into the church through the west southern-facing foyer doors and exit through the back of the sanctuary through the double doors that face east. Please keep all your belongings with you in the sanctuary.
* There will be hand-sanitizer for you to use as you enter and leave the sanctuary. The chairs in the sanctuary are arranged in socially distant rows. We will have ushers to help you find a seat – please follow their directions! We are requiring 4 chairs between families/cohorts.
* We won't be gathering or mingling in the foyer area, which we know will feel different. We will be dismissing you at the end of the service as families or cohorts and ask that you move away from the outside doors going directly to the parking lot so as to not create congregating. We encourage you to connect with your community outside of the service time.
* Only use the bathrooms if absolutely necessary!
* We will be cleaning and sanitizing high touch areas between the services.
Doors will open at 8:40am for the 9am service and 10:40 for the 11am service.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
ACCESS OUR SERVICE INFORMATION PAGE AND REGISTER HERE