Come and Join us on Sundays!
We are meeting again Sunday mornings in three services at 8:30, 10 and 11:30am and will still continue to offer online services. It is great to be together again in the building!
We are grateful for your patience with the process as we try and follow the health guidelines given to us by Alberta health. We are initially limiting our services to 100 people to accommodate everyone with physical distancing measures in place. In light if this, we are asking you to PRE-REGISTER for the service time you desire to attend including the names of every family member who will be attending (if you need assistance please call the office). Pre-registration will be required weekly.
Here are a few of things to note as you prepare to join us: We are doing due diligence to help with physical distancing – please help us by following the guidelines that are suggested for all of us to abide by.
* Most importantly, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL! We will still be hosting a recorded service on our website, so please stay home and watch online. If you have any questions, please go online and use the Alberta Health screening tool provided.
* Physical distancing should be maintained between those who are not in your cohort. Please handshakes and hugs. We know that will feel weird, but please respect the guidelines.
* Wearing masks is encouraged but not required, please bring your own.
* Singing - Alberta public health recommends mask for singing but does not mandate it - that is our position as a church.
* At this time we have no nursery or kid’s church. Please keep your children with you at all times. They should not wander unattended around the building.
*When you arrive, you will find all the helpers wearing masks – this is for your protection.
* You will enter into the church through the west southern-facing foyer doors and exit through the back of the sanctuary through the eastern facing double doors. Please keep all your belongings with you in the sanctuary.
* There will be awful smelling :) hand-sanitizer for you to use as you enter and leave the sanctuary.
*The chairs in the sanctuary are arranged in socially distant rows. We will have ushers to help you find a seat – please help us by following their directions! We encourage you to come and sit as families or in corhorts so we can make room for more people in our services.
* With only 30mins between services, we encourage you to connect with people and plan a visit outside of the church buildings in your homes!
* Bathrooms are open for use!
* We will be cleaning and sanitizing high touch areas between the services.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
ACCESS OUR SERVICE INFORMATION PAGE AND REGISTER HERE